Body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy Table description
Inversion Therapy counteracts the forces of gravity on the body (particularly the back) by decompressing and elongating the spine. This relieves pressure on your spinal cord’s ligaments and nerve roots. In essence, Inversion Therapy reverses the negative effects of gravity. Using the Body Max Inversion Table for just 10 minutes a day will allow you to be on your way to improved circulation and posture while relieving muscle aches, back pain and stress.
User reviews for Body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy Table -
Body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy Table features
- Inversion therapy table for elongating spine and relaxing back muscles
- Deluxe dual-pin adjustment system with height range of 4' 8" to 6' 3"
- Lower spring-loaded pull pin for easy ankle adjustments; 250-pound capacity
- Safety strap lets you control inverting angles; safety lock keeps table secure
- Folds up for easy storage and transport; U-shaped handrails